Tuesday, September 10, 2013

SYRIA: McCain Guarantees Russia, China and Iran Will Not Act - YouTube

Rather McCain is the most arrogant man in the world (yes he is), is proving U.S. and others are pushing same agenda, but playing opposite roles (yes they are) and/or McCain is stupid (yes)?  Now prove to me our Republic is still intact and our representatives still listen?  Haven't we been lied to enough concerning,spreading "war for peace",selling "democracy" while setting up financial systems immediately following seizing power from these once sovereign nations to control the people?  Whoever has the gold makes the rules, right?  Brilliantly, rather than bombing people back to the stone age,these root infested weeds controlling the fluctuations of the markets, the 1%'ers, could simply do as stated above.  But haven't they already done that?  YES!  Yet we still feel compelled to kill?  But what profits a man in peace? Nothing right?  So here we go, war for peace, rob the people blind; after all, those impoverished are "always happier" or at least that's the latest truck full of b.s., they are selling. As a toward moving "collective" global world, it would seem all this violence should end and we should all join hands and sing"cumbya my Lord, cumbya". Yes, somewhere in the near future an illusion of global peace will pop up, but beware of wolves in sheep's clothing!  Then the really"big and bad" boys hit the scene.  After courting ya (oh honey, but I love you so much 😘) you get betrayed!  If you haven't looked at the enslavement of Israel to Babylon during Daniels time, I suggest you give it another look.  It correlates very much like what we are heading towards as a Global community collectively.  Worship the antichrist or die.  Get chipped and buy food for your family, work and sell things or "OFF WITH THEIR HEADS" ,literally.  Don't get sucked down to the pit from all muck !  Know that Jesus Christ is King.  God, our Father and the Holy Spirit, our conscience and teacher.  All His creation is screaming out from the abuse given her.  His evidence sits before your very eyes and His love protects even in the worst of times.  Hold fast!  Patiently, pray for everyone and prepare mentally, physically and spiritually.  Now is the time. Soon, "mens' hearts will fail for what they see coming upon this earth".  I can't predict exactly what is coming, how frightening it will be, but I'm trying to;so, I can stand.  Through God, I can cast out demons, heal the sick and move mountains!  Do not forget Jesus is our  rock.  Our foundation.  The one who dons our armor.  Do not faint now.  Strengthen your heart.  Renew your mind.  Fast and pray, seek and knock.  Do not perish for lack of knowledge.  Show your faith.  Show your love and do not allow the spirit of fear, hatred, death or apathy, to place scales upon your eyes, deceiving you, your family... I do not want to come across as a televangelist.  I want my light, My God, the God to shine through me and stick it out until the very end comes for myself.  I want none killed, none destroyed, but all the experience what truth, love and peace really is.  That is coming....very soon.  God bless us all!  And thanks for listening to my rant!  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jo9Nmeyz5lo&feature=c4-overview&list=UUhD-zWutIego-bcHKOatFWA

Sent from my Windows Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment