Saturday, September 1, 2012

Portfolio: "Eight Oaks" ((Tag; Stacey Taylor's Art, portfolios, murals, original at work, children's book contract illustrations, portraits, artwork))

As I've stated before these are a few examples of my work.  I have done many Portraits in oil and water colors, Murials with oil, acrylics and temper paint, and  Stetches of family or original portrait work.  Sadly few pictures remain showing my abilities for I have given many away.  Would love to illustrate Children's Books and currently working on my own book with illustrations .  Please contact me at. 940-391-6949, leave voice message or send text.  Email me at billstaceytaylor0591@gmail.come.  looking forward to hearing from you.  There isn't anythin I wont at least make an attempt to re-create; so, drop me a line and let's see what we can put together!

No comments:

Post a Comment