Tuesday, June 26, 2012

IS ANYBODY LISTENING?

I must admit I'm curious, how many are concerned about what is happening in America and abroad?  I am asking everyone who reads this to email me back and give me your point of view.  Let me know what your concerns are and what is your gameplan?  I have been reading and reading and reading trying to get newsworthy information out to everyone and am curious if anyone is truly seeing the collapse of our constitutionals rights as Obama and the other worthless" leaders" of our country give way to NATO and international law trumping our own.   Are you willing to risk it all to help ensure fredom for your children and grandchildren?  Where do you stand and what do you believe to be the most important issues facing our country today?

No comments:

Post a Comment