Friday, December 2, 2011

www.thehauntedfamily.com: the haunted family novel

For all those who have continually looked at my site to see if I actually have a new chapter posted, once again thank you for your patience.  I've been working on several chapters and editing until I think I may go mad, but alas a light at the end of the tunnel!  Hopefuly its not a train!  Anyway by early wk at least chapter 4 will be up.  I'll send a message once I have.  I know it has taken far too long for a new post, but life has a way...  to everyone else, all new readers, I hope you like what you have read and hope you return.  The scary (good stuff) is coming...just b patient a little longer.

Thank you for your interest!  I hope to make it worth your time.
Sincerely,
Stacey. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment