Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The new terrorist, Christians. ((TAGS; terror, domestic terrorism, civil liberties, police state, unconstitution, American injustice))

Speaking on hate mongering and fear mongering, Mr. Schaeffer followed in the foot steps of those he accusses of being "left wing extremist" domestic terrorists, perfectly.  I am a Christion, but I have no religious affiliation and haven't attended a church service in over six years.  I grew weary of the same "feel good", antedotal garbage ministers feed their "flocks today in a desire to keep them ignorant and anemic. 

I too agree, the rhetoric spewed from religious "leaders" hate filled mouths does nothing for the true believers credibility.  It only makes us out to be intolerant monsters while serving no one. 

I recently came across a U tube of Creflo Dollar explaining the "you can only get to heaven if you tithe" theory and I remembered one of the many reasons why I chose to leave organized religion.  These who spread the "name it claim it" "Chritianity" do nothing to help teach the gospel of Christ.  Infact, they hurt far more than they help.  I can only guess how many millions have "sown their seed" to find God doesn't work that way and become discouraged, angered, and givien up on believing.  Sadly, they don't teach God's desire to have a relationship with us or his desire to show us how to survive in this "so called life".

They are nothing more than cons and thiefs, getting rich off others' vulberability and desperation, but that is religion, not Christianity.  Sounds like some of the politicians I know too.  Interesting! They are starkly different.  One breeds ignorants, the other wisdom.  One breeds discrimination, the other love. I believe we are to hate the sin, but love the sinner and since I have done an excellent job in that particular department, I'd like the same mercy given to me.  

After all, there is only one sin which can prevent you from making it into heaven.  That is, quenching the Holy Spirit.   Although, I may not agree with ones particular life style choices or political beliefs, that does not mean I have the right to judge.  I believe, I have enough to worry about when I meet the Lord face to face one day and have to give an account of my own mistakes, much less take on someone elses as well.  No thank you!  Remember..."judge not lest ye be judged".  Remembering, (paraphrased) "only God knows the heart of a man", leads me to wonder why anyone feels they have the right to single anyone out based upon a particular belief or faith to begin with.  These are the things witch hunts are made of. 

"Terrorism", sure I'm concerned with "terrorism", but just because I don't believe in abortion does not mean I'm here to terrorize anyone.  I'm also thankful, despite my own personal decision regarding the subject, we have facilities, in which young women can go to and safely receive an abortion.  How many lives were lost or wombs destroyed by the usual means of aborting a fetus prior to its legalization?  Enema bottles filled with scaulding hot water and emptied directly into the uterus.  Lysol post sexual encounter.  Coat hanger?  Anyone?  Anyone?  No takers?

Over the years, I've watched and listened to the world around me and I have learned, few things are cut and dry.  Few things have only one true direction and sometimes considering the situation, sometimes the other side of the coin provides the answer.  You must have balance and right now, pur country is very unbalanced.

Singling out a group or individual for having different values or beliefs create witch hunts.  Don't they, in the end?  "You're not a witch if you sink and drown".  "You're not a witch if you burn in the fire".  Makes perfect sense to me.  Too long have we allowed the government to abuse power related to "terror". Please do not misunderstand me, it is a concern of mine too, but we keep giving up more and more.  They have exploited 9/11 to the point we can go no where without having a camera watching.  They can see me playing with my grand kids in the yard and listen in on our conversation, perfectly from the eye in the sky. You can't even go to the bathroom without them spying. 

We have been scared into conforming, especially considering how it's easier to list who does not fall under the definition of domestic terrorist vs those that do.  Hummm?  Nobody!  At any given time, they could find a "reason" under our new terrorism laws, to charge any one of us.  Look it up.  Do you complain about taxes, our legislatures, our president, school issues?  "Then, you might be a terrorist.  If you home school your kids, like Ron Paul or are a vegetarian, "you might be a terrorist".  I'm just saying, perhaps we need to start looking at the laws and lawmakers,  who are defining our world into complete compliance based off fear of retribution. Now, if they so choose,instead of a Christian, a lesbian, a vegan, a protestor, a teacher who wants to teach, a Muslim, a...."ymbat" 

Life is too short for all this, but if we don't stand and raise our voices...  if we don't hold them accountable for their actions.  If we continue to allow them to rob us blind, spend our hard earned money, and invest what is not theirs to invest...  if we continue to allow bankers, big busness, and the ellite to run Washington...  if we continue to declare war, remain intolerant, and stay ignorant, everyone loses.  I don't want to wake up and find "1984" has arrived.  I don't want to wake up one day and find "I am a terrorist" but, by definition...I am.  Are you?
  

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/frank-schaeffer/understanding-domestic-te_b_214059.html

No comments:

Post a Comment